YMMV: A Sticky Situation
- Base Breaker: In the second story in the series, some people had issues with Impmon's other possible mega form being an Original Character borrowed with permission from another fanfiction writer rather than an already established digimon from the official franchise. Others are fine with it.
- Crack Pairing: The whole series started off the idea of Renamon and Terriermon ending up together and just building an awesome story from that point.
- Jerkass Woobie: Felkan from "Quest of the Gods." He's distrustful and responds sharply to the tamers, but he has little reason to believe anything good from his fellow human beings and he's extremely kind to his Pokemon.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: All of the one-shots in are requests from readers.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: By the end of Chapter 199, Jar Jar Binks has reclaimed his rightful place as Plucky Comic Relief instead of pure annoyance. Anyone who takes out an AT-AT walker by accident and then takes out an actual enemy on purpose deserves to be saved.