Tyler Kluttz (born May 4, 1984) is an American professional wrestler
. He is currently signed to WWE
under the ring name Brad Maddox
, was for a time the General Manager of Raw.
Tropes associated with Brad Maddox
- Attention Whore: And he'll actually be the first to say that his actions are motivated by it.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Wanted some attention, and wanted a match with Ryback. It was only after getting into the ring with Ryback that Maddox realized how deep he'd stepped in it.
- Butt Monkey: Dear lord that man can't catch a break. Just see above on Be Careful What You Wish For. This extends to his role as General Manager. He's barely around, and this is because The Authority are running the show, and when he is around, The Shield are attacking him for his association with them.
- Demoted to Extra
- Felt that taking a referee job was this when he was called up to Raw, after it had turned to three hours and AJ felt they needed more refs.
- Him as Raw General Manager. With the storyline of The Authority running the show, he barely appeared. He was then relieved of GM status
- Expy: In-ring competitor with an extremely smug and smarmy personality becomes the vest-wearing, coffee-drinking assistant to a heel GM? Are we talking about Brad Maddox or David Otunga?
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Not in a combat sense, but we're talking about a guy that went from an NXT Developmental Talent to a rookie ref to the General Manager of WWE's flagship show in a little over a year.
- Groin Attack: Delivered one to Ryback. Ryback wasn't happy once he got up to a vertical base.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Feels that him screwing Ryback out of the WWE Championship justifies his actions as now everyone is talking about him.
- Insistent Terminology: Two instances. Brad insists on dubbing himself the 'assistant managing consultant' of RAW (Does this remind you of anything??). Vickie insists on calling Brad 'the assistant to the managing consultant' of RAW. The difference between the two titles is pretty simple: The former means he has some power over the Superstars and can book matches, the latter just means he's just a coffee boy.
- Kicked Upstairs: Now an assistant to the managing consultant to Vickie Guerrero.
- Up to Eleven: With Vickie Guerrero just geting fired as the RAW Managing Supervisor... Guess who got named Permanent General Manager of Monday Night Raw?
- Meaningful Name: Very likely unintentional but consider his real surname and the small man with the big ego he is currently portraying.
- Miles Gloriosus/Small Name, Big Ego: And it wasn't because Heyman payed him to do his and Punk's dirty work, and him thinking because of it, he could act all smug.
- Even Michael Cole thinks he's annoyingly smug.
- Number Two: To Vickie... even though she says otherwise.
- Put on a Bus: Once he was relived of his GM status he disappeared off television all together.
- Running Gag: His quest for a WWE contract. Which never ended well for him.
- Smug Snake: OH MY GOD.
- Squash Match: His first match, by his own choice, was against Ryback, who he had screw out of the WWE Championship. It went as well as expected And pretty much every match he's been in since coming up to the Main Roster.
- Too Dumb to Live: Nut-shotting Ryback... and then challenging him to a match a couple of weeks after he nearly broke you in half in a fit of rage. Yeah. That about says it all.
- Unfortunate Name: His real last name.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Turns out to everyone's surprise, he was in league with Paul Heyman, CM Punk, and The Shield after all... up until Paul Heyman decided this and released him from his employ - complete with a Shield beatdown.