Western Animation: Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holiday
Scooby-Doo, Haunted Holiday is a 30 minute Scooby-Doo special released on direct to video in 2012.While the gang is attending a Christmas parade, they come across a maniacal snow creature who lives in the haunted house across the street. As the legend has it, the creature was formed after the old man next door swore revenge on the toy factory being built on the other side of the road, due to it attracting too many unwanted guests. Now it's up to the gang to stop the creature and save the toy factory before the Snowman ruins everything.
- Big Eater: Scooby and Shaggy as usual, seen at the beginning during the parade.
- Blind Without 'Em: When the Snowman attacks the gang at the Haunted House, Velma loses her glasses. When she puts them back on and sees the monster, she wishes she didn't.
- Giant Hand of Doom: Courtesy of the Snowman's voluntary shapeshifting.
- Giant Spider: Also done through the Snowman's shapeshifting.
- The Grinch: The fake Santa Claus. Especially during the beginning and the end. In the middle, however, he's not actually there; that's the real Santa Claus.
- Harmless Freezing: The Snowman's main attack is freezing people with ice breath.
- Haunted House: There's a particularly conspicuous one across the street from the toy store. It's not really haunted, though. The old guy who supposedly turned into the snow creature actually just moved to a tropical island.
- Living Snowman: The Monster of the Week.
- Mythology Gag: The gang are drawn in their classic winter outfits used way back since the 1960s.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The Snowman.
- Santa Claus: There's a fake one who despises the holidays. But the real one shows up and saves the day.
- Scooby-Doo Hoax
- Sexy Santa Dress: Daphne and Velma's elf costumes. Not exactly a Santa dress, but they are skin tight.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: One of the Snowman's powers.