- Art Evolution: From cauliflower hands, to kitten paws, to one-stroke eyes.
- The Alcoholic: Prominent in his earlier work.
- Creator Cameo: Maybe not cameo, but you get the idea.
- Roger Rabbit Effect: On most of his photography.
- Crossover: and lots of them!
open/close all foldersHere are tropes for his original projects:
I.M. Hip is his webcomic. It updates on Fridays.
- Cassandra Truth: When asked "How was college?", I.M. tries to tell his mother of his amazing escapades at the University, her response is "No really. How was College?"
- Catch-Phrase: Mr. Albany's "50 lines!"
- Cat Girl: Chloe
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep"
- Goth: Inga
- I Am Very British: Sophie
- Jenny Everywhere: U.R.'s classmate. That's right: even "The Shifter" has to answer to Mr. Albany!
- My Beloved Smother: Mom
- Our Mermaids Are Different: Myrtle can breathe air just as well as water. To pass off as a human, she needs to be given prosthetic legs and put into a wheelchair. This disguise works on Mr. Albany, until her cover was accidentally blown.
- Philosopher's Stone: I.M. finds one, but it's quickly confiscated by Mr. Albany, who proceeds to down the Elixer of Life in one gulp.Mr. Albany: I'm INVINCIBLE!
- Punny Name: I.M. Hip and his sister, U.R. Hip.
- Spicy Latina: Chenta
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: 
- Writing Lines: Mr. Albany loves these.
- You Wanna Get Sued?: Chloe stops I.M. from singing Stairway to Heaven
A Train's World
Started in 2007, this is an "urban Thomas And Friends" set in the New York Subway.Thomas Fay also created a virtual band called The Plastic E-Gulls. They have their own trope page... and his Crossover fanfic.
- Born in an Elevator: Charles the elevator guy. Mario can't seem to get PAST him.
- Catch-Phrase: The E train-"Mario! Are you LISTENING?!?"
- Cool Train
- Cranky Neighbor: The E train is 100% ill tempered, and really hates it when you try to ignore his rants
- Drinking on Duty: Charles, after being introduced to Cynthia.
- Robot Girl: Heather and Cynthia
- Shout-Out: Mario, the main character, has a newsstand at the Times Square station. Ever read The Cricket In Times Square ?
A Crossover between Thomas Fay and other worlds, in his quest to rebuild the Tommy album.
- And Your Reward Is Infancy: In chapter 3. They found an antidote
- As Himself: Thomas "Village Boy" Fay
- Caught on Tape: Tom once made out with "Egg-yolk" and Dani in chapters 9 and 10, and found it on record the next day. Turns out it was Rammy, ticked off because she was fired.
- Catch-Phrase: Tom squeals "WOW!"
- Fan Nickname: Tom sometimes refers to Teriyaki Yoko as "Egg-yolk".
- Gender Bender: Tom was a victim of this in Chapter 10, but was cut short thanks to the antidote Lammy gave him.
- Keeping Secrets Sucks: Tom believes in this theory. He even convinces Danny to spill the beans about his ghost powers to his parents. It worked well
- Not Me This Time: Tom is sometimes hit with this kind of paranoia, be it Rammy finding out where he lives and making his life miserable, or Valerie choosing his place for her shower without his permission.
- Musical Trigger: He's a musician. What do you think he does in the studio?
- Running Gag: Loads of them! The teenager who keeps saying "You want fries with that?" comes to mind
- Shout-Out: Several. After all, this is a crossover.
- Chapter 2 has this little gem: "Rammy, you're trying to seduce me...aren't you?"
- Spit Take: Tom does this to his margarita after learning that Dani is an Opposite-Sex Clone.
- Starving Artist: Tom begins this way.