Website: Thomas Fay Syndicate
Thomas Fay Syndicate (TFSyndicate for short) is a deviantART account specializing in fan art, photography and media by Thomas Fay.His résumé includes fan art of Parappa The Rapper, They Might Be Giants, The Monkees, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Napoleon Dynamite, among others.Here are some tropes that are frequent in his artwork:
- Art Evolution: From cauliflower hands, to kitten paws, to one-stroke eyes.
- The Alcoholic: Fay does Drunk moments a lot, starting with his rendition of The Odyssey.
- Creator Cameo: Maybe not cameo, but you get the idea.
- Roger Rabbit Effect: On most of his photography.
- Cross Over: and lots of them!
open/close all foldersHere are tropes for his original projects:
I.M. Hip is his webcomic. It updates on Fridays.
- Catch Phrase: "50 lines!"
- [[Goth]]: Inga
- Punny Name: I.M. Hip and his sister, U.R. Hip.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: 
- Writing Lines: A Running Gag, this is Mr. Albany's [the teacher] method of detention. "I will not take the SAT at an early age", "I will not drink the elixir of life" among others, even in crossovers!
A Train's World
Started in 2007, this is an "urban Thomas And Friends" set in the New York Subway.... and his ongoing Cross Over fanfic.
- Born in an Elevator: Charles the elevator guy. Mario can't seem to get PAST him.
- Cool Train
- Cranky Neighbor: The E train is 100% ill tempered. His Catch Phrase is "Mario! Are you LISTENING?!?"
- Drinking On Duty: Charles sometimes does this with the android Mario set him up with.
- Robot Girl: Heather is an android, with bubble joints to prove it!
- Shout-Out: Mario, the main character, has a newsstand at the Times Square station. Ever read The Cricket In Times Square ?
A Cross Over between Thomas Fay and other worlds, in his quest to rebuild the Tommy album.
- And Your Reward Is Infancy: In chapter 3. They found an antidote
- As Himself: Thomas "Village Boy" Fay
- Caught on Tape: Tom made out with "Egg-yolk" and Dani in chapters 9 and 10, but found it on record the next day. Turns out it was Rammy, ticked off because she was fired.
- Fan Nickname: Tom sometimes refers to Teriyaki Yoko as "Egg-yolk".
- A Good Name for a Rock Band: "Say hello to Thomas Fay and the Danny Phantom band!" (Chapters 7-11)
- Gender Bender: Tom was a victim of this in Chapter 10, but was cut short thanks to the antidote Lammy gave him.
- Keeping Secrets Sucks: Tom believes in this theory. He even convinces Danny to spill the beans about his ghost powers to his parents. It worked well
- Not Me This Time: In chapter 11, Danny's ex was having her shower in "the first empty building she comes upon." Tom wants to be home before the Super Bowl starts and prays they wouldn't pick his place. They did. A Shout-Out to a Seinfeld episode.
- Musical Trigger: He's a musician. What do you think he does in the studio?
- Running Gag: Loads of them!
- The teenager who keeps saying "You want fries with that?"
- Tom squeals "WOW!"
- Shout-Out: Several
- Superpowered Alter Ego: Danny and Dani can turn into ghosts. Tom ends up with this ability in Chapter 8
- Spit Take: Tom does this to his margarita after learning that Dani is an Opposite-Sex Clone.
- Starving Artist: Tom started out this way back in Greenwich Village, then gained popularity along the way.