Webcomic: Whatever Whenever Wherever
A young man living with his sarcastic girlfriend’s family, an emotionally unstable tech support agent, a booze and sex obsessed doctor, a single mother who has terrible things happen to her, and a domesticated prehistoric man. These are but a few of the residents of the little coastal town of Rudville, Texas. Welcome to Whatever, Whenever, Wherever.The comic ranges from a G to PG-13 rating.You can read the comic here.Whatever, Whenever, Wherever provides examples of:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Shana meets Micheal in a bar. The following exchange takes place:Shana: [Sitting down] Well hello there. I've never seen you here before.Micheal: [Sullen] I've never had a reason to come here before.Shana: Aw, what's wrong darling?Micheal: I was denied my chance to kill a waste of life today.Shana: Mein Gott, tell me you're single.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: Shana Dokter Weinhousen
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Jam's middle name, Alex, means "Protector of Mankind"
- Butt Monkey: Beth, who even has a special calendar to tell her what bad luck she'll have from day to day.
- Cuddle Bug: Alice takes the cake, hugging almost everyone in sight and sometimes attempting to hug abstract concepts.
- Curse Escape Clause: Jam can take his jacket off in the winter, because the bats it attracts are hibernating.
Jam : Curses are weird.
- He can also use the buttons as earrings.
- Deadpan Snarker: Kate.
- Foreign Fanservice: Shana has a pin-up or two on the creator's deviantART account.
- Fun with Foreign Languages: In one strip, Rachel asks how Mary is doing. Mary replies that she had to clean the toilets. In Irish.
- Genki Girl: Alice Clarken, a tech-support worker who hugs everything in sight. Mary, too.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Shana, when she's not on call.
- It Is Pronounced Tro PAY: Mike Ceasar (KAY-zar), Alice's co-worker.
- Made of Explodium: On either the third Tuesday or the last Monday of each month, Beth's tea will spontaneously explode.
- Mafia Princess: Rachel, whose father is a mob boss in New York.
- Nice Hat: Jam wears a real nice one.
- Noodle Incident: What did Shana do to that laptop? 
- Playboy Bunny: Kate dresses up in a bunny-girl costume for Jam on his 18th birthday.
- There Are No Girls on the Internet: Alice is playing a game online and tries to suggest a strategy.Whoa! A girl?!Hey! No girls on the internet!Shouldn't you be at the mall?Or in the kitchen?You sound hot.
- Tsundere: How Kate acts towards Jam.
- The Unintelligible: In one strip, Jam sees that Alice has her head down and asks what's wrong. She replies with "Mmf mmmfmm mm ffmmfm."
- And he understood her.
- Un Sound Effect
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: Rudville isn't a real place.