is a webcomics written by Curtis Lawson and draw by Stephen Holcomb II.
On the planet Alltrose citizens of Aten made a peace with their sworn enemy Kala-Shar, despite prophecy claiming, this will bring the end of their civilization. Few days after both nations destroy their arsenal, planet is invaded by another race, of cruel, demonic space-conquerors who will not hesitate from anything to take over Alltrose for themselves. The name of the invaders is Humans
We follow last remaining forces of Alltrosean's, led by general Pentalos tinto the fight against invaders.
Divis Morte provides examples of:
- Alien Invasion: Played with. The invasion itself it played straight, but the roles are inverted
- A God Am I: Mosemateen he claims it was only an act, but even the way he speaks proves othertwise.
- The Empire: Rare example as it's Evil Human Empire
- Fantastic Racism: The first thing Humans do when they encounter new race? Conquer and enslave it.
- Humanoid Aliens: Alltorosians.
- Insult Backfire:
Skillios: “I have served as tutor to the greatest minds of the past two generations.”
Senator: “You have not served as teacher to a single senator!”
Skillios:”All the better for my reputation...senator.”
- The Reveal: Last page of second chapter Pentalos removes helmet of dead invader, revealing human face.