''The Nunu Bot Show''
is a series of YouTube
episodes based on League of Legends
. The show is about an AI controlled Nunu who seems to be able to control his own thoughts. Throughout the series, Nunu Bot and Angry Goran show signs of distrust due to disagreements and lack of teamwork, but eventually recovers. This piece was so popular with League of Legends
players that an Ascended Meme
in the form of a skin for Nunu
was actually created with quotes from the series.
Creator Angry Goran has recently announced a sequel, starring Shen Bot
Also, Goran has apologized for the Gainax Ending
of the series, and announced that he is going to Reboot the series
This fanmade work contains examples of:
- Anti Anti Christ: ANTI AntiNunuBot
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: The reasons for former allies making an Enemy Mine with ANTINunuBot against Frustrated Goran are as follow:
Frustrated Goran disabled his LOL
Underforger: Frustrated Goran hacked his Facebook Account.
ribanac: Frustrated Goran stole his girlfriend twice.
eXeL0L: Hates Russians.
- Ascended Meme: The Nunu Bot skin.
- Back from the Dead: Both Angry Goran and Nunu Bot
- The Bad Guys Win: This happens more often than not.
- Big Bad: Zenon
- Black and Grey Morality
- Catch Phrase: PUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSHPUSH
- Cluster F-Bomb: Episode 7 exaggerates this trope, courtesy of TheRealNicklas.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: Ironically averted/inverted. The bots are actually shown to be dumber than human players. such as when Zenon destroys Nunu Bot's bot army.
- Creator Breakdown: Angry Goran had a LOT of problems during the creation of Nunu Bot X. This, and the lack of support from the actors were the main motives of the Gainax Ending.
- Crutch Character: Ashrender. He is so strong as Pantheon that Frustrated Goran had to hack the servers and kick him out of the game because he was just losing that badly against him.
- Cute Kitten: Shilo.
- Evil Counterpart/Evil Twin: ANTI-Nunu Bot to Nunu Bot
- Face-Heel Turn: Angry Goran, against his will.
- Five-Bad Band: Zenon's team in Episode 9 could count
- Five-Man Band: Nunu Bot's army in EP 9
- Gainax Ending: The series ends with every character becoming aware that they are on an Internet series, and decide to rebel against their creator. They lose. Badly.
- Gratuitous German: Zenon speaks in german.
- Hot-Blooded: Ashrender is fucking scary as Pantheon.
Master Yi Bot: Wow! Ashrender, calm down, bro! What's wrong with you?
Master Yi Bot: Oh, I see...
- Jerkass: Nunu Bot can be one at earlier episodes.
- The Mole: Frustrated Goran
- Nice Guy: Master Yi Bot, compared to everyone else.
- Oh Crap: UNABLE TO TARGET ZENONTHESTOIC
- Orphaned Series: Subverted. It seemed to go that way, until a trailer for episode 10 was released.
- Take That: Heroes of Newerth is censored out in the second episode.
- The Character Died with Him: Shilo died during the creation of Episode 10.
Shen Bot Tropes: