The mysterious figure from Hale's Emerald and Platinum runs is none other than Red. By this, I mean the figure that talked to Steven before his battle with Hale, and shows up to taunt Cynthia in the Platinum prologue. Take a look, the evidence is all right there in the comic:
- 1. Steven says that his eyes were opened when he and his "beloved entered Mt. Silver all those years ago." Guess who's in that location in the games.
- 2. Take a look while Mysterious Figure is talking to Cynthia. We get a closer look at his outfit's color scheme in the fourth panel. Who else in the games wears that outfit? Nobody.
- 3. The final run Hale does will be HGSS. The ultimate boss in that games is Red, as you know. Naturally, it makes sense that he would make the fight that much more epic.
- This troper would like the propose that HGSS will not be the last one, but the second to last. The final run will be the inevitable third version of Gen V. An overlying theme of Hale's run seems to be the very nature of fictional characters and how they would react if they knew that their existence for all intents and purposes ended at the press of a button or the closing of a book cover. It is clear that Steven, Cynthia, and Red are all aware of the nature of their existence, but how did Red originally discover it? What better way than for one of the creators of their world, specifically Shigeki Morimoto, to tell him. I believe Morimoto will be the true Big Bad, with Red taking up the role as his Dragon. Especially if Cynthia's talk in BW about gathering the previous champions comes to fruition in the third version.
- Unlikely, since Hale stated his series would be a quadrilogy and had his storyline planned out before Black and White's release. If that does happen then it'd be the result of a quick rewrite.
- Tehnically, that was already obvious from the start. Also, he's doing Gold, not HGSS, at the end. Or rather, he would be if he hadn't dropped off the face of the planet after Page 11 of his Platinum Nuzlocke.
At the end of the main series' final season, Celebi will reunite Ruby and BruceIt probably won't be a part of the actual LP, but hey, gotta end it on a happy note.
When Ruby battles Lance at the end, his final Pokémon will be Bruce.In the first strip of the newest season, the first thing Ruby says upon looking around his new surroundings is "Bruce?" Upon encountering him in Lance's possession, Bruce, having aged another forty years and nearing the end of his natural life, could well have no memory left of Ruby, and Ruby will have the option to mercy-kill him or concede. Bruce will remember Ruby in his final moments and die happy.
- Whoops, guess not! Turns out this season is based on White, not Gold or HeartGold like I thought it was when I came up with this. Never mind :P
Ruby will pick Oshawott as his Unova starterWe had the Grass type Treecko for the Ruby run, then the Fire type Charmander for the Firered run. Why not?
- Based on this piece of artwork◊ (which features Snivy next to Cheren,) this would be confirmed.
- Confirmed. Much to Ruby's chagrin.
Senor Fluff will be killed by Bianca's Tepig.Purrloin's in route 2 come in levels 4-5. Bianca's Tepig is at level 7 the next time she is battled. And Senor Fluff didn't get any training yet. So it's likely to think this.
- Jossed. He switches it out before it dies.
- Double Jossed: N's Tympole kills him instead.
Bruce will become a Human Popsicle thanks to Kyurem.Once the Nuzlocke Challenge ends, the "rules" will be lifted, and out-of-universe Ruby will migrate Bruce from FireRed to a Gen IV game, then to White. In-universe Ruby will find Bruce frozen in the Giant Chasm, and after a tearful reunion, will team up with Bruce to destroy Kyurem.
Ruby will catch a Yamask.And it'll either be seriously depressed or completely laid-back.
- Or the Yamask is Nuzleaf.
- This theory is strongly supported by Episode 8.
The skeleton in the Nacrene Museum will be replaced.With the skeletal remains of Bruce the Charizard. 40+ years separated from Ruby would likely mean he died in Ruby's Unova timeline. Big Tear Jerker potential if Ruby breaks down and explains the history of the skeleton in fine detail.
- Jossed. It's still a Dragonite.
White 2 will be done after White
- Jossed as he's ending the series as a trilogy.
- Maybe both White and White 2 will be considered the same season.
Bianca will develop a tolerance/resistance to Munna's Dream Mist.... And/or get so used to seeing Satan around that she makes friends with him/catches him as a Pokemon.
Driftveil Drawbridge aka Charizard Bridge will be named after Bruce the Charizard.Hey, it's a WMG, I don't have to explain my insanity.
- Confirmed as of episode 15.
In "A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge: Heart Gold Edition" Red will be a fraud who is claiming to be LockeIt seems to make the most sense to me.
I feel like Ghetsis will more than wipe Nina in Myths of UnovaMostly because of this...
- Nah, I just have a feeling Ghetsis will end up killing one of her team instead (Most likely Jojo by Surfing after a non-fatal Hammer Arm)
- Not sure on that...with the death of Mimi at the hands of Marshall's Throh, this might be more severe than just one death. And the runes, when translated, spell out "are you afraid of death". So we'll have to wait and see...
Kynim (the Champion) is aware of what is going on in Unova, but legally cannot get involved with the Team Plasma issue even if she wanted to.As the Champion of Sinnoh, she can only deal with affairs occurring in that region. Since Team Plasma is a Unova matter, only Alder is allowed to handle it.
At some point, Ruby will face Celebi.As Ruby prepares to finish it off, it will offer to reunite him and Bruce with its time-travel abilities, in exchange for its life. Ruby will dramatically refuse, as "that would be breaking the rules."
Sometime after Ruby's done in Unova, he'll return to HoennWith the remakes out, and them including more features that'd alter how Nuzlockes are done(Like the Exp Share giving everyone in the team Exp, and the Pokemon-Amie giving many valuable buffs including the chance to survive a would-be KO), he'll decide to go back and finish what he started. However, since he tackled with Team Magma once before, this time he'll play Alpha Sapphire and take on a corrupted Team Aqua while the reformed Team Magma help him attempt to stop the former from repeating history.