WMG: Legends of Chima
The Legends Beasts were effected by the ChiJust because they didn't drink the chi water doesn't mean they weren't changed by it, did you see the size of some of them? The Legend Beasts may not have drank the chi water, but the energy emitted from it was enough to change them, increasing their size, strength, possibly their intelligence and lifespan-perhaps even making them immortal. Their is also a possibility of their being a population of Legend Beasts, the eagle one having eggs seems to imply this.
The Chi is actually a colony of NanitesThe nanites were left behind by humanity when they abandoned the earth(or went extinct). The way the nanites affect the animals involves reconstructing their bodies as well as adding biomechanical additions. They also have a database of knowledge that they imbue them with, note how the Scorpions, Spiders and Bats immediately knew what chi was and were able to talk after being infected.
The Serpentine is a lost Chima tribe.What's the motif of the Legends of Chima sets? Anthropomorphic animals with ridiculous-looking vehicles modeled after themselves. The Serpentine fit the bill perfectly, especially when the Fangpyre's vehicles are taken into account. Somehow, the Serpentine must have gotten separated or banished from their fellow Chima tribes and ended up on Ninjago.
- Or alternatively, Ninjago takes place centuries after Chima and the Serpentine are the only living tribe left.
- The large gem on Pythor's chest looks convincingly like a chi.
- Funnily enough, this theory may have some credence. Ninjago's 5th season features a Macguffin known as the Realm Crystal, which allows one to travel across dimensions. Chima turns out to be one of those dimensions, making a cameo during the final battle with Morro and the Preeminent, where Lloyd and Morro end up in Chima, when Episode 15 took place. This gives potential for crossovers, though it seems that Chima's chronology takes place quite some time after Ninjago's, which could mean trouble in terms of continuity, due to both shows having a focus on serialized storytelling.
Fabuland is a prequel to Legends of ChimaFabuland and Legends of Chima are both LEGO Themes centered on the lives of anthropomorphic animals. While Legends of Chima depicts the animal people at war with one another, Fabuland takes place during the thousand years of peace between the tribes prior to Cragger's revolt. Fabuland also features bears, lions, monkeys, crows, birds, and even crocodiles, all of which are tribes in Legends of Chima. If you want to cut corners, Fabuland also has dogs and foxes, similar to Chima's wolves. They're clearly set within the same universe.
- Reports confirm that there is also a fox tribe in Legends of Chima. What more proof do you need?
Shadow Wind is a girlWhy not? It will make an interesting twist if it turns out to be true.
- And since it's pretty obvious that Shadow Wind is an Expy of Rider X from Speed Racer, this makes the idea even more plausible.
- If it is true, then this might bring an awkward love triangle to Laval and Eris.
Due to Chima having lots of shout outs to Final Fantasy VII...Eris will either die or be seriously injured by the main villain. Aeris and Eris differ by one letter (And are the heroes main girl), Chi works very similarly to Materia, is found in special water which looks and acts somewhat similarly to the lifestream... Why not reveal the villain through one of the biggest twists in gaming.
- Hmm... Laval has spiky hair, wields a sword, and rides a motorcycle. Coincidence? I think not!
The Big Bad of the first season will be CrominusAs the latest episode seems to hint, there are possibly some otherworldly forces down in the gorge that no one in Chima seems to understand. Crominus probably ends up stumbling upon something that he really should have left alone...
- Jossed, Crominus was captured, and the real villains are the Dark Tribes and Lavertus (Whatever he's planning...).
- Off by one generation.
Shadowind is Lavertus
- Barely a guess and more like a spoiler (hence the tag). A building set features a minifig identified as Shadowind but with the same fur tones as Lavertus. Also, the latter was shown being absent without explanation while the former was saving the Crocodiles from a Spider attack. And an unofficial Lego wiki has a photo of Lavertus wearing Shadowind's armor without the mask.
- Confirmed in "The Legend Thief".
Eris and Razar will be a couple at some point in the series
- Think about it. Her and Rogon are not going out anymore and Laval is looking like he's going to be with Li'ella and I can't see her going out with Cragger, Gorzan and Bladvic. Worriz could happen but if I have to pick between the two I will think Razar will have the better chance. And plus they're both bird so there's that.