WMG: Grand Unifying Guesses Transformers
The Dark King, an ancient evil who desires total destruction of all reality, is clearly Unicron, with Gooyan being a smaller, Cybertron
-esque regeneration thereof and the Nightmare Group and such being people from Planet X. Primus, who has been female all this time and has learned to create an avatar of herself (the Queen), created warriors in her image (which were cute girls this time around because of her avatar, rather than the usual giant robots) to defeat Unicron. These warriors fight using the power of light, which is the same as the power of the Matrix, and (like Cybertronians) can transform between normal-looking forms that fit in on Earth, and more attention-getting (but clearly visually related) forms that are suited for combat. The Matrix itself originally took the form of the Prism Hopish, but was later transformed into the Symphony Set.
Oh, you want proof? One of the emails posted on the Sector Seven ARG mentioned the Garden of Light.
All of the following scientists were contracted by Sector Seven
at one time or another to study Megatron and the AllSpark:
Chronology of the events that supposedly tie Transformers to WH 40 K
- A galactic war between all the factions in WH 40 K finally occurs at the beginning of the 41th millennium.
- The Emperor sees fit to use Necron technology and devises a plan together with the Void Dragon who is sealed within Mars'core.
- After his death in the Astronomican, the Emprah inserts his essence in the Necron monoliths on Mars, merges with the Void Dragon and becomes Primus/Cybertron ("Primus" is an anagram of "Imprus", which in turn is a bastardation of "Emprah").
- Primus proceeds to insert human souls into the necrons' bodies, creating the Autobots.
- Tzeentch, emerging victorious from the war amongst the Chaos Gods, notices this new strategy and does the same, fusing the souls of daemons with Necron bodies. Being a god of change, however, he decided that they be able to change their shape at will, and uploads the knowledge of transformation into their minds.
- In turn, The Emprah/Primus allies with the Deceiver to steal this new technology and apply it to the Autobots.
- The Deceiver defects to Tzeentch and together (and always backstabbing each other) they finish the creation of the Decepticons. (Because Tzeentch manages to trick his material counterpart into being egomaniacal enough to name the robots after himself).
- The Nightbringer, furious at the Deceiver's allying with a human and a Chaos god, locates the Dyson sphere where the Outsider resides, merges with him and, possessing the Dyson sphere itself, they go on a rampage, devouring entire planets.
- After they reach Cybertron, the two C'than manage to persuade Tzeentch to betray the Deceiver and the latter is absorbed into the sphere, granting a transformation ability to it as well. To mock Tzeentch (and for better planet-busting capabilities) the sphere's alternate mode is a planet-sized KHAYOS SPESS MAHREEN.
- Shifting the alliance to the Emperor/Primus this time, Tzeentch and the Decepticons aided him and the Autobots in sealing the C'than into the sphere.
- In the ensuing battle the C'tan unite themselves into one twisted conscience which named itmself Unicron (get it? UNIfied neCRON gods) and swore revenge on Primus, Tzeentch and the whole universe.
- Unicron is finally defeated and rendered almost powerless, after which it drifts away into space.
- The Emperor and Tzeentch then began to amass warriors from the endless supply of Necrons that the absorbed tomb worlds provide. Each of them is aware of the possibility that the other may turn on him at any given moment and both choose to bide their time for millenia.
- Tzeentch is gradually weakened by the unchanging status quo to the point that he is easy to defeat. The Emperor seizes the moment and imprisons him into the body of a Necron Lord.
- The Emperor uses most of his remaining cosmic power to transport Cybertron back in the time directly after the War in Heaven. He begins to construct more powerful warriors from the bodies of Necron lords and infuse them with the souls of the then-uncorrupted Eldar. These new transformers are dubbed "Primes". (He just thought that "Primarchs 2.0" sounded lame.)
- Tzeentch finally gathers enough power from these changes and assumes the name of Megatronus Prime. After murdering the other Primes through an incredibly intricate plot, he wanders off-world to find Unicron and lull it into a new alliance. Menawhile, his legacy on the planet endured, culminating in the Great War between Autobots and Decepticons, and especially Starscream.
... I need a break. And a drink