Video Game: Wtf The Worst Game Ever
"Quite possibly the worst game ever made."Wtf: The Worst Game Ever is an action game created by ZanKeeper. It features a vaguely-humanoid character with a chainsaw fighting against ghosts to reach a mysterious door out in space.
— The game's title screen
- Chainsaw Good: The main character uses one.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: The text does this often.
- Door to Before: The door, and by extension, the ending, serves as this.
- Endless Game: Arguably.
- Eldritch Location: Quite possible, considering the events.
- Exposition Fairy: The text serves this purpose.
- Fake-Out Opening
- Gainax Ending: Activates whether you die or actually reach the end, you see the protagonist swirling in a white abyss for a few moments before returning to the beginning of the game.
- The Goomba: The ghosts
- Limited Animation
- Little Green Men: The protagonist resembles this.
- Made of Explodium: The ghosts will explode upon contact with either the protagonist's chainsaw or the spaceship.
- The spaceship will explode upon contact with an asteroid.
- Monochromatic Eyes: Neither the protagonist nor the ghosts possess pupils.
- Mooks but No Bosses
- No Plot? No Problem!
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: The ghosts always die in one hit, as does the spaceship later on.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: These are a sort of icicle-shaped variety that explode upon contact with a swinging chainsaw.
- Retro Rocket: The spaceship uses this design.
- Space Is Noisy
- Stock Monsters: The only enemies in the game are ghosts.
- Stylistic Suck
- Take That, Audience!: At the end, text pops up saying that it can't believe you wasted your time on the game, and then calls you a moron.
- Time Travel: Happens if you die or reach the end, forcing the protagonist to start at the beginning.
- Unwinnable by Mistake: If you don't go into the door at the end, you will be stuck flying through a black abyss until you refresh the page.
- What the Hell, Player?: The game is sure to tell you when you go the wrong way.
- White Void Room: The first stage is a variant.
- Worst Whatever Ever