Video Game / Video Olympics
is one of the Atari 2600
's launch titles. It has 50 games, based on Pong
, and Rebound
- Games 1-8: Pong, for one to four players.
- Games 9-12: Super Pong, with two paddles per player.
- Games 13-18: Soccer (Pong with a different playfield)
- Games 19-22: Foozpong (Pong with lots of paddles)
- Games 23-32: Hockey (Pong with another different playfield)
- Games 33-34: Quadrapong.
- Games 35-38: Handball (Pong with both paddles on the same side of the screen)
- Games 39-42: Volleyball (Rebound)
- Games 43-50: Basketball (Rebound with hoops)
Video Olympics provides examples of: