Video Game: Surround
Surround, one of the Atari 2600's launch titles, is 14 variations of the arcade game Blockade, the two player ancestor of Snake.
Surround provides examples of:
- Collision Damage: Collision with a wall, whether generated by you or your opponent.
- Color-Coded Multiplayer
- The Golden Age of Video Games: One of the era's examples.
- Maze Game: Where you and your opponent create the maze.
- No Plot? No Problem!
- Player Versus Player: Games 1, 3, and 5-12.
- Scoring Points: First player to score 10 points wins.
- Top-Down View
- Wrap Around: Games 8-14.