Warning: Do not describe Vegetable Game here.Vegetable Game is a Dada Fighting Game by Terry Cavanagh. You play as a bear and hug various ill-adjusted individuals, from jaywalkers to Adolf Hitler.
This work contains examples of:
- All There in the Manual: Downplayed, since the closest thing to a manual is the comments on the side - which are actually pretty helpful.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Your enemies range from "litterer" and "guy who plays music on his phone in the back of the bus" to Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler. However, they are progressively more evil as the levels go on.
- Bear Hug: Quite literally.
- Big Bad: Adolf Hitler.
- Care-Bear Stare: The bear's hugs and comforting words are what defeats the villains.
- Cuddle Bug: The hugging bear.
- Deadly Hug
- The Glomp: This is your weapon.
- Lemony Narrator Content Warnings: WARNING: DO NOT PLAY VEGETABLE GAME
- Let's Play: A couple of popular LP-ers, DeceasedCrab and Azurite Reaction, have both done videos of this game.
- Meaningless Lives: You start with three of them, but there's a level select function.
- One-Hit Kill: Hitler's only attack.
- The Power of Hate: Presumably what your opponents are using against you.
- The Power of Love: You "attack" by hugging.