Video Game / Temujin
, (also known as Temüjin: A Supernatural Adventure
and Temüjin: The Capricorn Collection
) is a 1997 computer game developed and published by SouthPeak Interactive.
Based partially on the life of Genghis Khan
, the plot involves an unidentified character (the player) who has appeared in the Stevenson Museum where ancient Mongolian artifacts are being displayed. The protagonist must find out who he/she is and who the other people in the museum are and solve the mystery of strange goings on at the museum. Along the way you'll be helped by a ghost girl, Mei, who you free after the first missionNeeds Wiki Magic Love
This Video Game contains examples of:
- Featureless Protagonist: You can't see anything about the protagonist. The ending reveals that he's just an average guy.
- Gone Horribly Right: The villain seems alarmed when her plan to summon Xiao succeeds — because it results in her getting possessed.
- Heroic Mime: Your character cannot speak. There's a reason for this.
- Multiple Endings: There is a good ending and a bad ending. Which ending you get depends on how quickly you stop the bad guys in the final scene.
- Point-and-Click Game
- The Voiceless: The protagonist. The ending subverts this.