A Fan Sequel
video game crated with RPG Maker
XP by a fan of the series. It takes place 6 months
after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars in the manga and Chibi-Usa is still around. It was a fan sequel to Sailor Moon: Another Story
which is basically a similar story to the first but somehow better.The game can be downloaded here
in both Italian and English.
This Work Contains the Following Examples:
- Awesome, but Impractical: Eternal Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi Moon, as with the original the stat buff really isn't that great for characters whose abilities are built more for support, but at least Eternal Sailor Moon gets more defense this time.
- Awesome yet Practical: Sailor Star Maker's attack and Sailor Mercury's debuffing Shabon Spray.
- Badass: Every fighting character.
- Badass Crew: The Sailor Senshi of course.
- Combination Attack: The Senshi get these in battle like the first game.
- Continuity Nod: There a large number of them, mostly towards both anime and the game. The manga gets a very tiny nod in Crystal Tokyo when Chibi-Usa is mentioned to be 910 years old by a civilian.
- Continuity Snarl: Like with the original Another Story it mixes anime and manga elements along with a small reference to the previous game and Sera Myu.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Sometimes you can beat the enemies in 1-hit kills, sometimes they do it to you. Unlike the first game this is a lot more balanced so you can be level 8 and still take on some low-level monsters who put up a good fight longer then a 1-hit kill.
- Gratuitous Italian: As the English version was translated from Italian some words were left alone.
- Gratuitous Japanese: When applicable certain words were left alone or purposely used Japanese words like 'Senshi' for example.
- Guide Dang It: Certain things can be missed so easily if you do not search around, including the four Asteroid Senshi's equipment that boost's their unique attack's power.
- Level Grinding: Required for nearly every boss, especially for Galaxia and Tiamat!
- Multiple Endings: There are three known endings - Golden Ending, Normal Ending, Bad Ending.
- Random Encounters: Various monsters to fight.
- Video Game Geography: Type 2 since it seems like you can walk miles in mere screen changes.
- Voice Actors: Several fans were requested to do the voice acting of several characters who had no voice when doing attacks.