A FanSequel video game crated with RPGMaker XP by a fan of the series. It takes place [[ContinuitySnarl 6 months]] after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars in the manga and Chibi-Usa is still around. It was a fan sequel to ''VideoGame/SailorMoonAnotherStory'' which is basically a similar story to the first but somehow better.
[[https://web.archive.org/web/20150826063146/http://smas2.altervista.org/home.htm An archive of the game's homepage can be found here]] in both Italian and English.
!!This Work Contains the Following Examples:
* AwesomeButImpractical: Eternal Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi Moon, as with the original the stat buff really isn't that great for characters whose abilities are built more for support, but at least Eternal Sailor Moon gets more defense this time.
* BadassCrew: The Sailor Senshi of course.
* CombinationAttack: The Senshi get these in battle like the first game.
* ContinuityNod: There a large number of them, mostly towards both anime and the game. The manga gets a very tiny nod in Crystal Tokyo when Chibi-Usa is mentioned to be 910 years old by a civilian.
* ContinuitySnarl: Like with the original Another Story it mixes anime and manga elements along with a small reference to the previous game and ''Theatre/SeraMyu.''
* CurbStompBattle: Sometimes you can beat the enemies in 1-hit kills, sometimes they do it to you. Unlike the first game this is a lot more balanced so you can be level 8 and still take on some low-level monsters who put up a good fight longer then a 1-hit kill.
* GratuitousItalian: As the English version was translated from Italian some words were left alone.
* GratuitousJapanese: When applicable certain words were left alone or purposely used Japanese words like 'Senshi' for example.
* GuideDangIt: Certain things can be missed so easily if you do not search around, including the four Asteroid Senshi's equipment that boost's their unique attack's power.
* LevelGrinding: Required for nearly every boss, especially for Galaxia and Tiamat!
* MultipleEndings: There are three known endings - GoldenEnding, Normal Ending, BadEnding.
* RandomEncounters: Various monsters to fight.
* VideoGameGeography: Type 2 since it seems like you can walk miles in mere screen changes.
* VoiceActors: Several fans were requested to do the voice acting of several characters who had no voice when doing attacks.