We begin your journey from when you're conceived.
Where your life goes from there, you will never believe.All people lead different lives. The direction they take is decided by your actions, your successes, and your failures. But what if your life was only really changed at a few crucial moments, and what if all those lives were just long series of WTF moments? In this flash game, you are armed with only the arrow and X keys, as you raise your character from the foetal stage as a man, woman, or a two-torsoed gender hybrid. With Egoraptor as your host, a line of minigames unfolds, taking you through the strangest of misadventures, to unlock 29 different endings.Play it here.
This game provides examples of:
- Back-Alley Doctor: Dr. Party, who takes care of an operation meant to separate you and your sister in one of the paths. Whether he succeeds or fials depends on your actions. Let him screw up and watch your life go down the shitter (Though at least you have one last chance to make it a Bittersweet Ending after that).
- For Want of a Nail: So, so much.
- Golden Ending: You meet Chuck Norris and become a god.
- I Have Your Wife: One possible route has someone call to tell you that he's kidnapped your sister, and her life hangs on whether you nail or fail a basketball shot. Whether it's a genuine threat or a Jerkass who pulled a mean prank call depends on the outcome of the following game.
- Last-Second Word Swap: "With fifty-inch rims and a tank full of gas, you cut people off and you drive like an... a jerk."
- Multiple Endings: A lot of them, depending on the decisions you take, and whether you win or screw up. The endings run the whole gamut, from perfectly happy to crushingly depressing and any range in between, bittersweet, or just plain fuckin' weird.
- Rhymes on a Dime: Egoraptor
- Take a Third Option: Happens a lot in the button-mashing games, when you give a token effort. The strangest example is if both sperm inhabit the egg, creating- as the game calls it- "CatDog but with humans." This example is particularly worth noting as it's unintuitive, yet being born as a conjoined twin actually leads to well over a third of the game's potential endings and storylines. A player who doesn't realize that the Third Option even exists might spend hours on hours trying to figure out where they could've possibly gone wrong with the other ones!
- Sheathe Your Sword: Some of the outcomes or different branchees can only be reached by not pressing anything during some of the button-mashing games.