is another web game
featuring the blue elephant from Achievement Unlocked
. This time, the elephant's hat has been stolen by Wooly the bullying mammoth, so you must navigate several areas of platforming, complete fetch quests
for your elephant peers, fend off monsters, and level up your skills in preparation for your final confrontation with Wooly.
This game provides examples of:
- Airborne Mook: Repulsers, Zippers, and Chasers.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: You'll meet elephants of every color on your quest. And Wooly is purple.
- Apathetic Citizens: The NPC elephants are all quite unfazed by all the aggressive critters that surround them. They'll even blithely converse with you while you're being mobbed by monsters.
- Collision Damage: This is how all of the enemies in the game hurt you.
- Dashingly Dapper Derby: A fittingly classy hat for an Honorable Elephant.
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: If you run out of HP, you're sent back to the door you entered the room from, and you don't lose anything.
- Defeat Means Friendship: After defeating Wooly, you make friends with him and let him borrow your hat.
- Enemy Summoner: Wooly periodically summons a flock of Zippers to annoy you during the final boss fight.
- Evil Is Bigger: Wooly is huge compared to your elephant.
- Experience Booster: Two perks you can level up increases the amount of credits gained upon leveling up and the amount of experience you gain from completing quests.
- Felony Misdemeanor: Wooly stole your hat! And you will stop at nothing to get it back.
- Fetch Quest: The other elephants will give you lots of these. Some are necessary to get to the final boss, others are just to get extra weapons and powers.
- Final Boss: Wooly.
- The Goomba: Crawlers.
- Invulnerable Civilians: The other elephants are invulnerable both to monster attacks and to your own bullets.
- Jive Turkey: Mr. W.
- MacGuffin: The bowler hat.
- More Dakka: The fetch quests will reward you with more guns that you tow behind you in a little wagon train. You can also earn little winged purple elephants that hover around you shooting anything in the vicinity. By the time you get to the Final Boss fight, you can barely see the screen because of all the dakka you're firing at him.
- Nice Hat: It was so nice that it triggered the whole plot.
- Skill Scores And Perks: There are two leveling systems in the game. The first is a labyrinthine grid in which you spend credits gained by leveling up to unlock nodes that grant straight HP bonuses or skill points in four categories. These skill points feature into the second system, where you spend those skill points to upgrade various perks, like increased jump height or greater weapon accuracy.
- Smashing Hallway Traps of Doom: The Droppers basically act like this.
- Spikes of Doom