hey there everyone, it's cat planet! hell yeah we're a lil angel girl there's a caaat! oh well hello there mr. cat! thank you for welcoming me!cat planet is a freeware game available for download on the internet!Word of ceiling cat says that you are a human girl with wings, and the last of your kind, and you must collect all the cats on the cat planet cat planet cat planet! The controls are somewhat bizarre in that any key on the keyboard will allow you to take flight! Holding 'up' will increase your altitude, and holding 'down' will decrease it!While you can die, there are no game overs! However, you can't save, so the game must be beaten in one go!The game can be downloaded here!There is also a lets play done by raocow! Click here for part one! And here for part two!not to be confused with cat planet cuties!Troping is fun!
— raocow on this game!
this planet contains cats of:
- all lowercase letters
- A Winner Is You: good job!
- Bladder of Steel
- Cute Kitten
- Darker and Edgier: Literally becomes this after you open the gate by pressing both the switches.
- Deliberately Monochrome: Cat village and underground jungle are like this.
- Department of Redundancy Department}}:
- factory! factory!! factory!!! factory!!!! factory!!!!!
- Excited Show Title!: Not on the title but everywhere else.
- Eternal Engine: The factory level. To quote a cat from the game, "What does this factory make? Nobody knows!"
- Flip-Screen Scrolling
- Gotta Catch 'Em All
- Graphics-Induced Super-Deformed
- Jungle Japes: The jungle
- Lethal Lava Land: You will die there. A lot.
- Madness Mantra: "cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet!" cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet!!!
- Mood Whiplash/Difficulty Spike: Things get much harder and scarier once you reach the dark grey spiky area that you can access only if you hit both switches.
- No Name Given
- No Plot? No Problem!: No one knows why, no one knows how, but you just have to find all the cats.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: You are one of these.
- Overly Long Gag: cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet cat planet!
- Our Angels Are Different
- Respawn Point: The beginning of the same room you died in.
- Retraux: The graphics are in 8-bit.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: The angel and the cats.
- Rule of Three: cat planet cat planet cat planet!
- Shout-Out: Some solid blocks look like the ! blocks from Super Mario World. There are also Firebar and Podoboo-lookalikes.
- Spike Balls of Doom: They're quite numerous. There are small static ones on the wall and larger moving ones.
- Spikes of Doom: These appear in the final area. They're less common than spike balls, but they're there.
- Unreadably Fast Text: The credits.
cat planet cat planet cat cat planet cat planet planet cat planet cat planet cat pluh-net!