- Angrish: Often reduced to that during sporkings, depending on how frustrating they are.
- Berserk Button: Defilement of favorite canon and literary errors that can only be explained through sheer laziness.
- The Twilight Saga. End of story
- Catch Phrase: BULL, I SAY!
- Gaia Online: Has been a member for several years, with the same username.
- Geeky Turn-On: She is a huge Legend of Zelda fan who enjoys analyzing fairy tale elements in fantasy. Just imagine.
- Schedule Slip: She tries to spork regularly, but reality does tend to intervene.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Ravioli. Pizza (pepperoni, plain, or white without tomatoes) comes in close second.
- Troper Works: The abovementioned Realm of Literacy. Particularly relevant sporkings include Breaking Dawn, The Legend of Rah and the Muggles, My Inner Life, The Short, Second Life of Bree Tanner, and legolas by laura.
Tropers / Zelda Queen
A sporking agent from the Realm of Literacy. Zelda Queen has made it her life's mission to use her Spork of Justice to track down and rip bad literature - both fanfiction and canon - to shreds. When she requires assistance with sporking, she will occasionally call upon Link, Midna, Majora, Zant, Ganondorf, Vaati, Lita, and Alex. for aide. She has also temporarily called on the crew of Serenity to assist with the sporking of one of Allecto's horrible essays. Zelda Queen is currently in negotiations to have Leah Clearwater and Zyn rescued from their respective canons and become M.A.R.Y.S.U.E. sporkers as well. In addition to the Realm, Zelda Queen also sporks for the community, Das Sporking. When not immersed in the Realm, Zelda Queen is a resident of Pittsburgh. She attends the University of Pittsburgh and is on her way to majoring in English Writing. She enjoys working on fantasy and fairy tale-based novels. She is a major fan of That Guy with the Glasses, particularly the Nostalgia Critic. It is a minor dream to one day be a contributor to the site. In her spare time, Zelda Queen was on a mad search for Legends & Myths, a game from 1995 that she played the demo for, on a disk from the magazine CD-ROM Today. In March of 2012, she finally located it. Zelda Queen provides examples of: