- Contemplating Your Hands - My hands are double-jointed, so they can bend in various bizarre ways. It's fun.
- I Just Want to Be Special - My superpower seems to be good metabolism and double-jointed hands.
- Loners Are Freaks - Number 40 on the Troper Tales.
- Nightmare Fetishist - It's less "I like weird and outlandish things" and more "I try to be friendly to everyone". Besides, I can't think of anybody who wouldn't want to be friends with a Cosmic Horror. If you're friends with them, they don't eat you.
- Ordinary Junior High School Student - Subverted. I really am ordinary. So ordinary you can cut it with a knife.
- Picky Eater - I hate mashed potatoes. I'm told everyone loves them. Why? Why?!
- Power Trio - For a while, I was in one, then one of my friends left us in favour of the more popular crowd. My friendship with the other seems to alternate between deteriorating (usually whenever he mentions the various traits of his that make him less pitiful than I) and being incredibly strong (usually whenever we've both been up too late and are becoming faux-intoxicated).
- Self-Deprecation - I use it to avoid appearing arrogant (a major worry of mine). If you can call it humour. No, that was not an attempt to make with the funny, it was the reflexive self-criticism I have mentioned previously.
- Shrinking Violet - I get depressed whenever I think about it. No, I have no Moe Moe traits.
- So Yeah - Most of my sentences devolve into this. Despite my notoriously unlimited vocabulary, I can never find the right thing to say.
- Weirdness Magnet - Averted. Completely.
Tropers / Voodoo Master
I LOVE PRINGLES A contributor from California. On the Internet, nobody can hear your appallingly outdated accent. I was born in the Nineties. I'm one of the younger people here. Given, however, that this is the Internet, I'd like to note that I'm probably more mature than most 13-year-olds. At least I can type sentences without peppering them with generic swearing. I created the Mondo Agency page. Also started Bejeweled, Sanitarium, and Baroque (badly), and I'll do LSD: The Dream Emulator once I figure out how the colon-titles work on here. That's it, really. I'm far, far gone. If it matters, I'd like to say that my favorite song is Omoide wa Okkusenman. My favorite games are usually the obscure, creepy ones (read: Yume Nikki, Baroque, Sanitarum,) My life provides examples of: