OH FINE, I'LL EDIT THIS NOW
So the first thing you need to know is that I'm a writer, surprise right? My primary work, is a novel called Oktober
, which I have been secretly pimping on TV Tropes for a while now. Don't tell anyone. Anyway, yes, uh, I guess that's all I have for you right now. On to Tropifying myself!
provides examples of:
- Bilingual Bonus: Vak natively speaks English, but tends to speak French, Spanish, Italian, and when he's feeling particularly shameless, Japanese.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: And aware that he should work harder.
- Consummate Liar: To the point where he convinces people he is a bad liar so that they will be even less likely to suspect him of lying to them. Relatedly:
- Devil in Plain Sight: The one person who knows the truth has tried many times to convince others that Vak is manipulative and a liar, but no one believes them.
- Manipulative Bastard: Occasionally feels guilty about it. Abates that feeling by sparking arguments between random people on the street.