Tropers: Total Domination
In short: An Internet Tough Guy who, deep down, is very nice, and just wants to have fun. The full story: Total Domination, a troper who likes to talk in the first person because he feels it adds a level of personality to the words on the screen right now, as opposed to them being just that; Words. T.D. joined TV Tropes so that he could enjoy the community aspects of it (and so that he could see spoilers without having to highlight the text every time).
Tropes that apply to Total Domination (in no particular order):
- Internet Tough Guy: What? You callin' me an Internet Tough Guy? Heh, I know you're sitting there behind your computer screen, thinking that you're safe from the outside world, but let me tell you something brah: You don't want to fuck with me. Unlike all those other blowhards you meet on the Internet, I can back my shit up. So go ahead, continue laughing, because if I ever find you in real-life, you can bet your ass that'll be the last time you'll be laughing.
- Nerd: What he really is, deep down inside.
- Brilliant, But Lazy: So much so that he puts more effort into doing things the easy way than he would have to in actually putting forth effort.
- Jerkass: Has a tendency to come off as one, but is such for the greater good. Although, you honestly can't be sure. He comes off as genuinely nice, but you know how the saying goes...
- Large Ham: When he's trying to be funny.
- The Atoner: He's not particularly fond of his past.
- Deadpan Snarker: Sarcastic? Me? You must have the wrong guy.