Tropers: Tommy Ninja
Tommy Ninja, The Shadow of Southeast Asia, has been joining in tvtropes since the middle of August 2012. By the time this page was made, Tommy was a chunin note . His main techniques are earth-element jutsus and stealthnote . He has a tendency to care for works (especially anime) he considers to be in need of more love and underrated due to Overshadowed by Awesome. Of course, he likes to do it in ninjaesque way: coming and leaving without warning while sprouting cryptic words he himself doesn't quite sure about its meaning.
Tropes Applicable to Tommy:
- Adult Child
- Brutal Honesty
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life
- Genius Ditz: Emphasis on the ditz part. Please.
- Gratuitous English: Occasionally falls into this. He is not from an english-speaking nation, to be honest.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Often doesn't realize how lame they can be.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Ninja: Because Thomas Richardson is just not cool enough.
- "I made this profile page so the link above my avatar can turn blue."