Tropers: Thragg Lootrippa
Howdy. This particular troper is (currently) a twenty one year old hailing from California. He is on an ongoing pilgrimage that has lasted four years so far. He has gained the power to accurately predict most story plotlines due to constant study. He holds a odd fascination with Nightmare Fuel, and is perfectly willing to go out of his way to find some. Close attention is paid to the origin of why it happens in a given story. It may be due to such stories not having a clear-cut victory for the hero like practically all media, or just perverse curiosity. His chosen function on TvTropes is to repair red links and atrocious spelling and grammar. His reward for the unrequested work is being led to new stories. Notable influences are the works of Sir Pratchett, Warhammer 40K, Carn Evil, and Looney Tunes.
- Burst Angel: Attending to this for sentimental reasons. Working to fill out the page, as this is an anime without a large fanbase. Rewatching series in order to do this properly.
- Bunny Kill: A favorite for when the urge to watch some action arises. Just adding entries when I notice them.
- Xionic Madness: Feel that the page isn't quite full yet. Not a high priority, but still something to do.
- Kyon: Big Damn Hero: Very long story in the making, combining an already troperiffic series with, well, the trope repository itself. It has run into unforeseen tragedy as of January 17th, 2014. Waiting with baited breath for the fate of the tale.
- Dungeon Keeper Ami: Bizarre blend of the Magical Girl legend and Dungeon Keeper, the ultimate villain training simulation. A brilliant protagonist using her intelligence to be a good Keeper, trying to go back home without dooming her entire world to a dark pantheon of gods, while dealing with other Keepers and her unwanted reputation as the ultimate perverted deviant.
- Persona4: A game I shouldn't have ignored all those years ago. Supernatural murder mystery, which will be solved through the Power of Friendship. I cannot consult its page due to spoilers.
- Second Life: Trying to understand this... entity, for lack of a better word, is impossible. I have been within its world for two years now. Each time I enter the entity, something completely unique occurs. Returning after an exodus of two years makes it even harder to comprehend.