Tropers: Teh Stanman
I'm bored, so I'll clean this up some more. I'm Teh Stanman, that was a nickname I made for myself back in... what? Middle school? Anyway, it unexpectedly caught on, and now that's what I use on the net since nobody else would consider using a name this stupid. I'm not sure what else to put. Trivia about me? Does me not knowing what to put here count as trivia? Well, you know that information now. I'm not even thinking about what I'm typing while I type this. I should probably stop while this paragraph isn't too big.
Tropes that describe me, I think
- Antiquated Linguistics: I do this sometimes to make me seem smart. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Lazy? Sure. Brilliant? Depends on who's standing next to me.
- Deadpan Snarker: Everyone has a bit of this. Everyone.
- Not a Morning Person
- Smart People Play Chess: I don't mean to brag, but I'm actually not bad at chess.
- The Lancer: According to EviIPaladin, I am this for the TV Tropes Yu-Gi-Oh! community, apparently.
- Tv Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: I'm here, aren't I?
The good thing about this part is that I don't have to write it. Feel free to drop off whatever commentary you have, but try to keep it organized. Sorry, but I absolutely refuse to vandalise your page. -Lunacorva Oh hi Teh Stanman. You're a nice Senpai. I wish people are always as nice as you, 'cause some find me really...weird. owo You're as nice as Desu-kun!!! - Hachiko Orange - well-being. Purple - contrition. Blue - formal politeness, frostiness. Red - humorous pleasure. Brown - displeasure, ill humour. Grey - frustration. White - anger. Gunmetal - puzzlement. Yellow - approachability. Green - mellowness. Silver - do not disturb. Rainbow - communicating via effector. -the Limiting Factor Hi Chinese, I'm Filipino. Nice to meet you again. - Filipino I'm here. Wanderlust Warrior