So, you've come to look at the most glorious troper's page? Okay. I'm an American teenager living in Southern California. Just like millions of others. This is me. Okay, not really.◊
open/close all folders
List of lies (No, really, it's all lies)
- Angst: Much as I'd like to deny it, I have too much of it.
- Ax-Crazy: When I'm angry.
- Berserk Button: Don't tell me I'm lying.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I'm quite easygoing, but don't mess with my friends.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I don't know about the brilliant part, but I am quite lazy.
- Catch Phrase: Three, two of which seem to annoy people. "Green dot, purple dot," "Noted and cataloged," and "Only the best." Don't ask for the explanation.
- Consummate Liar: I have problems with being open with people.
- Determinator: The Pacific won't stop me from realizing my goal.
- Genius Bruiser: I'm quite intelligent, and I know how to fight. Maybe. Probably not.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: I have been complimented on my killer sense of fashion.
- Kaleidoscope Eyes: My eyes are multi-colored. Fear it.
- Nice Hat: I admit, my trilby is quite nice.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: I have a habit of acting like a ghost.
- Stepford Smiler: Will do this when questioned while mildly upset.
- Stepford Snarker: Will do this when questioned while very upset.
- Verbal Tic: I tend to... pause quite a bit. And I reflect it in typing. "Hm" also comes up more than I'd like.