Tropers / Nixon
This icon is correct. I actually am a giant green lizard.
Wow, was this thing out of date! I've made a few chops and changes to it now, but I'll probably rewrite it at some point.
Now: wow, is that line above out of date! I still haven't gotten around to re-writing this thing, either.
A long time reader of TV Tropes, I only decided to become a troper because my friendly rival in pop culture knowledge, this guy
, was too. Since then I've become a productive troper, fancrufting
all my favorite shows in everywhere I can.
You can read his and mine's send up of fantasy fiction, the Lord of Dragons
series by Ephraim B. Smain, here
I can quote pretty much every line from Scrubs
. Oh, and definitely every line from Plan 9 from Outer Space
I'm also proud that I know the difference between Ainur, Maiar and Valar!
Tropes I Wrote:
Tropes That Apply To Me:
- Bi the Way - if it comes up in conversation, I'm open about it.
- Afraid of Needles - I tend to get woozy and occasionally pass out if they're shown (and sometimes even mentioned), let alone getting an injection.
- Deadpan Snarker (although intermittently Cloud Cuckoo Lander)
- Badass Longcoat - I wear one. Doesn't change me into a badass though, insert sad emote.
- Caustic Critic, see here.
- So Bad, It's Good - I own Plan Nine From Outer Space, Jason and the Argonauts, Superman IV and Speed on DVD. It's become a ritual to watch one of them each year on my birthday.
- Signature Style - my song lyrics end up fantastically abstracted, even when I start writing about a mundane subject. Also, any analytical or scientific writing will be absolutely slathered with purple prose.
- Perma Stubble - I only ever use the lowest setting on my electric shaver, but get away with it because of my blond hair.
- Limited Wardrobe - afforementioned Badass Longcoat in conjunction with black pants and a grey shirt.