Tropers: Night Chaos
Document extracted from NSA files:
- Troper Name: NightChaos
- Real Name: [REDACTED]
- Sex: Male
- Born: Yes
- Occupations: Troper and [REDACTED]
- Location: [REDACTED], but also commonly found in Brazil.
- Weapon of Choice: Keyblade
- Languages Spoken: Portuguese (BR) and English.
- Affiliations: TV Tropes and [REDACTED]
- Threat Level: To be defined. Subject still under observation.
Tropes That Might Apply To Subject
- Character Development: Information collected from e-mails, texts and internet activities show that subject had major behavior and cognitive changes since he was 15.
- Hidden Depths
- Berserk Button: Potential threats to any of his friends and family make subject react in... aggresive ways. Injustice has also known to trigger this.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: Subject's stats in the academic area. Recent intel suggests the subject has gone through a process of specialization, though.
- Fragile Speedster: In physical area, subject is known to run very fast without the influence of any special chemicals or adrenaline. Despite that, he lacks raw physical strength.
- The Quiet One: Security camera feeds collected from various places show subject generally in quiet and calm demeanor.
- Genre Savvy: For reading this website. Due to Snowden's treachery, subject is now also aware of our watch on him.
- Nice Hat
- Signature Move: Breakdance (sort of, there's only one move subject can really execute).
- Signature Mon: During his Pokémon (Blaze) Black gameplay, Metagross "RX-59". During his Pokémon (Blaze) Black 2 gameplay, Lucario "Skyler" sharing this post with his Samurott.
- Dark and Troubled Past: [REDACTED]
- Crazy-Prepared: Subject carries some curious items in his bag for emergencies, including a [REDACTED] and a [REDACTED].
- Not a Morning Person
Tropes That Other Tropers Believe To Apply To Subject
Data yet to be gathered.