First and formost: Name comes from the name of my old Dn D
character. Who happened to be a Werewolf Lord.
I'm a first year acting student. I plan on becoming a voice actor one day. One day, there will be a series. That series will have a page on TV Tropes. One trope will be Hey It's That Voice
. Under that trope will be "(LordArkea's Real Name)
As This Character." And at that point, my life will be complete.
I know some (Read: Barely enough to hold a short conversation) Japanese. As in, I can stop at a gas station and ask "Shibuya wa doko ni arimasu ka." and then be told directions to Shibuya. Hopefully. At the worst, I can weird some japanese people out by walking up to them and saying "Ore wa suika ga daisuki desu!" randomly and running away gleefully giggling to myself. Translate that for yourself.
Discovered TV Tropes about a year ago. Now it has Completely ruined me.
I think in Tropes. I refer to things in Trope Terms. I made one of my friends a Troper. Mind you, great good has come from this. I have discovered the wonder that is Visual Novels
! From there, I have discovered a multitude of wonderous anime series for my viewing pleasure! I discovered Distilled Badassery
! The world of pop culture has been opened up to me!
But here I am, clicking away at links and opening fifty billion tabs. Oh yeah.
Also, every time I hear the words "Authors Note
," I die a little on the inside
(This section under construction)
How can this dude be described?
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Crowning Music of Awesome (To elaborate, I had to sing a song from the Broadway musical of Jekyll and Hyde as part of my course. After performing it, I was then told that I kicked the Broadway version of the song in the ass. The song was Confrontation, for those curious.)
- Deadpan Snarker
- Phenotype Stereotype Blonde hair, Blue eyed and part German.
- Split Personality
- Tsundere Type A around friends, type B around people I don't know.
- Masochism Tango for no other reason than because I love the song.
- Weaksauce Weakness The second the snow melts and Winter becomes Spring, I become a sneezing wreck and can barely function. That's right: I'm allergic to SPRING.
Feel free to add stuff here.
What does this dude like?
- Anime! Manga! And Lots of it!
- Video games! RPGs, Mostly! I look at RPGs and feel the need to bend them to my will.
- Visual Novels Ecchi is not looked for, but welcomed with open arms. Specifically: