Tropers / Leliel
- I am The Archangel of Night
- I am the Guardian of Shadow
- I am the Vindicator of the Unknown
- I am...Leliel.
OK, now that my inner Large Ham
My personality tropes are...
- A Darker Me: A lot more Hot-Blooded and argumentative online then I am in real life.
- Adult Child: 23 years old, and a brony who still follows Disney and Dreamworks.
- Berserk Button: Teasing. My self-admitted Fatal Flaw. It's both a problem, and I feel horrible after I calm down.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Because imagination and spouting random musings is awesome, that's why!
- Deadpan Snarker
- First-Person Smartass: If you read my Inner Monologue, you would realize why.
- No Indoor Voice: Much to the annoyance of my mom.
- Orwellian Editor: On a personal mission to wipe out any Natter I can find.
- Purple Prose: A repeated flaw in my writing, though in real life I'm a bit quiet.
- Gentle Giant: On the greater part towards 7 feet tall, hard to make me angry for more than ten minutes-and that's if you're intentionally trying.
- Genius Bruiser : See above.
- Genius Ditz: Cannot remember more than one thing at a time, though.
- Manipulative Bastard: I sometimes post questions I already know the answer too, just to see the reaction of my fellow Fora. Why? Beacuse it's fun!
- Neutral Good: I try my best to be.
- Ninja Editor: SPELLCHECK SHADOW TECHNIQUE!
- Grammar Nazi: In regards to my own work, though if I see the Rouge Angles of Satin, the gloves come off and the thesaurus comes out.
- The Stoic: Downplayed. I really can't emote that well when I'm feeling neutral. Lot of people think I'm upset when I'm just not smiling.
- You Make Me Sic: A favorite tactic during debates is to point out the logical fallacies in the opponents' arguments and then stand back while self-destruct and tie a metaphorical noose around themselves. They won't change their mind, but they will look very stupid.
- Wangst: I suffer from rare mood swings, and this is what my train of thought is like during said mood swings.