- Badass: Possibly the Most Triumphant Example. Really.
- Disability Superpower: Having 20 kidney stones has made him immune to pain. Okay, not really, but resistant. And he can tell exactly which analgesic you've injected him with within 30 seconds.
- Expansion Pack Past: Student, amusement park rep, massage therapist, freelance game designer, antique store owner, chicken salesman, radio board op/production assistant, moving scenery, oil cleanup, disk jockey, tech support, and pharmacy technician so far. Oh, and he's working on a novel. Or so he says.
- And a Kickstarter!
- Large Ham: Frequently.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: Hence why he edits his own Troper page. That and the fact that he's just that bored.
- Throw It In: "I Enjoy Paste" was a typed outburst after 22 other e-mail addresses were taken. After the weird address wasn't taken, he decided to just go with it - and has kept it since, mostly due to laziness.
Tropers / Ienjoypaste
Ienjoypaste, better known as Seth Williams (or, occasionally, The Goddamn Duck) is a pharmacy technician in Bowling Green, Kentucky. He likes webcomics of all sorts, writing, and cooking. His only published works so far have been in Knights of the Dinner Table magazine and Dragon, the former a game review, the latter a collection of rules for card games within Dungeons & Dragons - yes, he created the rules for the official D&D variant of poker. He tends to avoid Take That! posting, preferring to find tropes not yet on the page, or to elaborate on the ones that are... but Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped, hence why the D&D page now has an entry for Screwed by the Network. He's doing a Kickstarter for a game project! Give it a look! Tropes that Ienjoypaste is an example of include: