Finally a page dedicated to me!
I'm just your average troper, who likes hanging around this side of the net because I have yet to read all of the articles here, a task I find very difficult, but not impossible.
Other than that, I'm an anime fan, fanfic writer, and English instructor.
Tropes I can associate myself to:
- Beware the Nice Ones: It will take a lot to piss me off, but when I am, you won't be hearing much from me while I beat you to a pulp.
- Book Worm:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I've been told I'm quite good at my forte, and could be better if I exerted more effort to it.
- Challenge Gamer
- Gratuitous Japanese: I tend to say entire Japanese sentences when I speak.
- I Know Mortal Kombat: Managed to win fights back when I was younger by emulating fighters from video games.
- Only Sane Man: To my friends.
- Only One Name: I'm Hoki, and that all you need to know.
- Resigned to the Call: I wanted to be an astronaut, but being a teacher isn't half bad.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: I tend to rely more on character skills and a bit of strategy when playing RPG's, only changing my equipment when really necessary, I also rarely use healing items. Also, if there's something to unlock, I will unlock it.
Anime/Manga Series I am a fan of:
Video Games that I'm a fan of