- Blind Without Them
- Beware the Nice Ones: I'm a generally pacific and nice person. But when I'm mad, I'm mad.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: I have a whole world inside my head. It's very interesting and confusing too. My friends are my Cloud Cuckoo Lander's Minder.
- The Cloud Cuckoo Lander Was Right: Too often for my liking. If only people would take me seriously...
- Deadpan Snarker: Mostly when I'm upset, annoyed or nervous.
- Does not like Cucumber
- Genki Girl
- Genre Savvy <-> Wrong Genre Savvy: I zigzag between the two.
- Miss Imagination: Kinda.
- Neutral Good
- Nice Girl
- Nightmare Fetishist: Horror stories, come to mama.
- Older Than They Look: I'm often confused as a twelve year old.
- Tsundere: Type B. According to my friends.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: I often get in arguments with my cynic grandfather because of this
Tropers / Hinageshi-Haru
What is this? This, my friends, is a page describing Hinageshi-Haru. She is a sixteen year old teenager from Portugal. She likes to space out during class and then get straight A's afterwards. She's generally an easy to approach, but when she gets mad, pray. She also has no idea why she's talking in third person. Tropes aplying to her/me/er...: