I am a twenty-something year old Brit who has just finished University and who hopefully now has a degree in Creative Writing and English. I've come to enjoy many things through TV Tropes, most notably anime and manga. This profile is slowly being updated. :) Here are a couple of tropes to describe me a little (please add as you see fit):Please feel free to write on my wall.:) But don't be rude, please. :( Sonic Adventure 2 rocks; you have excellent taste! They really need to stop making these silly next gen games and give us more chao. Sorry, I'm not quite sure how to format you a vandal section. ;) - Alexander_U.E.
- Audio Erotica - Her beautiful voice. mmm, that accent... - Ponicalica
- Green Eyes
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Perky Goth
open/close all folders
Live Action TV
Manga and Anime
- Thank-you! I love the chao gardens, and collecting all of the emblems, too. I think Sonic Colours is looking pretty good, though.
- Aw, thank-you, that's very sweet of you.
- I've yet to get any dark chao. :( But I'm working on it, and I find the gardens fun and kinda soothing. :)
- Thankyou! Your Sherlock avatars are wonderful indeed.
- Game Spazzer
- He seems to have a bit of love, at least, in the fandom. Could always do with more, though! And, yes, he does! :P SA 2 is awesome, I know people say that it's when the series starting taking a nosedive but it's a fun game.
- Sonic Colors looks pretty awesome, imo. :D It looks fun and appropriately cartoonish. The thing with the wisps looks good, too; something that will add an extra element of gameplay without detracting from it. Sonic Unleashed is very good, it's just that the only time I've played it was for a bit on my friend's PS3, as I lack the right console. :S
- Hey! Thanks for your vandalism! I need to get more avatars for definite. Maybe some Ouran ones and some Baccano ones. I know, it's a work in progress. I'm just lazy. :P
- Oh, I can totally relate on the lazy part. You're forgiven. :3 - WUE
- :3 Thank-you.
- -blush- heh. Thanks. :D
- Aw, thanks. :)