Tropers: Edwards Grizzly
"Half my fortress was dying of a flesh eating virus. So to solve this I released all my caged giant badgers. The uninfected were able to outrun them, the infected couldn't. Problem solved. Now about those badgers...".Well, I've been around a while, so i guess it's about time I had a real troper page... Describe EdwardsGrizzly here: I'm an American college student. I write code. I'm a Christian. I'm not as geeky in Real Life as I am online. I mostly hang out on the tvtropes forums to discuss my favorite media without bothering my Real Life friends. My one contribution to the wiki is the trope I Know Kung-Faux. Stuff I like (just webcomics for now):
- The Order of the Stick
- Girl Genius
- Dumbing of Age
- Darths & Droids
- Irregular Webcomic!
- Romantically Apocalyptic
- Ridiculous Procrastinator - Slowly being subverted as I finally get around to adding examples here.
- Knight in Sour Armor - my general outlook
- Starving Student - Hardly ever literally.
- Closet Geek - I have a ton of geeky interests yet tend to find "geek culture" distasteful.
- Awesomeness by Analysis - like most high-functioning geeks
- Let no Crisis Go to Waste - the story of my life
- Xanatos Speed Chess - how I implement the above trope
- Fingerless Gloves - are amazingly useful
- Wall of Weapons - like many geeks with historical leanings