Hi guys, if you're watching this, you're viewing my profile. That's right, I'm Dragon-Kid. Devout Pop Culture Genre Savvy since childhood coming from the Metropolitan Area of Mexico. You can visit me on deviantArt and FanFiction.net.
Tropes associated with me:
- Broken Ace: Seriously, I used to be The Ace, but hey, nobody's perfect.
- The Comically Serious: Sometimes, I got funny moments.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: Since my high school graduation, I'm currently finding a good job.
- Fanboy: Of Videogames (mainly Fighting Games and other genres), Anime (particularly Pretty Cure), Comic Books (DC and Marvel), Literature (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, to name few), Western Animation and Live Action Series (WWE, iCarly, Power Rangers and its japanese roots Super Sentai, etc.).
- Fan of Underdog
- Knowledge Broker: I'm one of the pop-culture variety.
- M.U.G.E.N: I launched the Ultimate M.U.G.E.N. Championship screenpack. You must have M.U.G.E.N 1.1 to run.
- Nice Guy: Always. Sometimes I can became a Jerk with a Heart of Gold when on bad mood.
- Old Shame: I used to listen Reggaeton, now I can't stand it at all!
- Unknown Enemy: I hate Justin Bieber! Seriously, a boy full of himself like him shouldn't belong to the ranks of bigger figures like Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Kurt Cobain. Though he doesn't know me yet.
- If this happens, I'm gonna punch his face.
Trope Pantheons: Frequent visitor and content adder. This is my accomplishment list:
- Adding characters as with many tropers, they're too many to list in my case.
- Also added new content to the Toku Base and Demonic Legion.
- Adding a note in the House of Music regarding Justin Bieber's status as a Persona Non Grata.
- Sending former Disgraced One Lieutenant Mary Sue to the Purgatory due to her sins considering small potatoes... days later, she got redeemed.
- Adding a note in the Disgraces about Lieutenant Mary Sue's said redemption.
- Having Bart Simpson share Dennis Mitchell's title of Precocious Troublemakers.
- Gaining a new place for Barbara Gordon (back to her Batgirl role) as the Goddess of Fiery Redheads. Asuka Langley Soryu shares her title.
- Currently reworking her as the Goddess Who's No Longer Handicapped.
- As the result of the events of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Bernkastel is now the Command Leader of Trollkaiger, while Yuuki Terumi/Hazama is demoted to Second-in-Command... curiously they share the title of Malicious Trolling in spite of said event.
- Inaugurating new Houses to the Pantheon: Gaming, Narrative, Power, Profession, Personality and Popularity.
- Including the following Dominions:
- Kicking Lance Vance to the Disgraces as the Worst Representation of Millstones... replacing Gilligan.
- Also sending Gilligan to the Purgatory for the second time.
- Putting Marneus Calgar back to the Pantheon as the God of Four-Star Soldiers.
- Having Dr. Hank Pym leaving the Purgatory and joining the House of Shape as the God of Size Shifters.
- Sending Rebecca Black to The Fallen and then joining to the Pantheon proper later.
- Ascending Randy Orton via Money in the Bank by depowering Azula, a Fallen Goddess.
- Azula is back as the Goddess of Evil Sisters.
- Sending Mara Jade to the Purgatory.
- Putting The Janitor to the House of Profession as the God of Almighty Janitors, Sinestro occupies his former place.
- Separating Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins from The Shield with new places in the Pantheon.
- Putting Raiden back to the Pantheon as the God of Guilt Complexes.