Tropers / Chiefmasamune
I am Chief Masamune. I tend to use that name for most of the online stuff I do. I also just realized I messed up the Wiki Words
link. Whatever. Life goes on.
If you play Starcraft 2, you may have bumped into me under the name Snorlax. I used to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory a lot under the name Chief Masamune. But that was about 8 years ago.
I am a long time reader of tvtropes, but only recently started editing. So far, I have fixed a few grammatical errors and added a few examples to a few select pages.
I expect this page to get pretty long as I add more and more tropes present in my life.
I also am in the beginning phases of making an RPG with Game Maker 7. I am trying to jam it full of tropes, so expect it to have Loads and Loads of Characters
and sheer insanity. Hopefully it won't have Loads and Loads of Loading
. I still don't have a name for it, though.
Tropes I exemplify:
- Black Sheep: It depends on how you look at it. On one hand, out of my siblings, I have done the least in terms of trying to get into med school. On the other hand, my younger sister is the only one who actually studies.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: 3.77 as a Biochem major. Amount of studying per week? About 7. If I work hard. But I am eventually going to subvert this. Bad study habits do not lead to med school.
- The Medic: My hopeful job class about 10 years from now.
- Stone Wall: My fighting style. Oh? You tried kicking me? TOO BAD I DIDN'T FEEL IT!
- Perverse Sexual Lust: And how! I have a rather long list, but a select few favorites would be Yuffie Kisaragi, Hinagiku Kastura, Ryouko Ookami, and Shinobu Maehara.
- Yuri Fanboy: My favorite ship is Konoka x Setsuna. I don't see how or why ANYONE would ship either of them with anyone else. Fate x Nanoha is adorable, especially when Vivio comes into the picture. The opening scene of episode 14 makes me squee.
was definitely not here ever and definitely is not helping with that rpg