Tropers: Captain Napalm
CAPTAIN NAPALM, PROTECTOR OF THE AMERICAN WAY , has been a fully-fledged troper since February 2010, after over a year of lurking and anonymous editing on the main wiki. When he isn't busy fighting crime and browsing this website under his alter ego, Captain Napalm is usually busy living under his true identity of a
prepubescent schoolboy from the Midwest proud student from a Strawman U in the Golden State.
Captain Napalm typically spends most of his time on TV Tropes browsing the forums, namely the Video Games and Forum Games forums, and but still adds blurbs and the occasional pic to the main wiki on a (somewhat) regular basis.
Sadly, as of January 2011, Captain Napalm has been experiencing technical difficulties visiting this website with his alter ego. He can now be reached via his other alter ego, Tracer Bullet.
Media that Captain Napalm Likes
- Awkward Zombie
- Brawl in the Family
- Brave New World (No, not the fanfic...)
- Calvin and Hobbes (But you probably already figured that out...)
- Ikaruga (Games this difficult should not be this much fun...)
- Katamari Damacy
- King of the Hill
- MOTHER 3
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (Well, the manga anyways, I haven't watched a whole lot of the TV show...)
- Paper Mario
- Pearls Before Swine
- Pokémon (Though you probably already knew that too...)
- Robot Unicorn Attack ( HARMONY, HARMONY - OH LOVE! )
- SimCity (Up to 4 anyways...)
- The Simpsons
- Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel...
- Super Smash Bros.
- Tetris (As godless, oppressive, and soul-deadening as the Evil Empire was, it sure knew a thing or two about making addictive games...)
- Hello. Coffee? * holds up thermos* - Bisected8
- Remember, Joel Schumacher ruined the Batman series. We must never forget. — Sean Murray I
- Hey. I've said it before, but you're fun to mess around with on the "beserk button" thread. And Calvin and Hobbes is awesome. Cheers. — Gentlemanorcus
- You don't have enough vandals on your page, but I'll fix that! —Sean Murray I
- YARRUNMACE used VANDALISE! It's super effective!
- I just love the smell of you in the morning. :3...wait a sec, another AKIRA fan. FUCK YEAH. *brofist* —Outta The BLAM
- VANDALISM is fun >:D —
- Envy is a deadly sin. Even more if you have envy of Spooky Mask. —nohaynicklibre
- Yay! above comment implies I'm deadly! 8D -Spooky Mask