Tropers / Baseballfan 1456
Hello there! Thanks for visiting my page! I'm a 21 year old from Ohio who found out about TV Tropes
through a link on GameFAQs
and has been coming here ever since. Is most certainly sure that this website has both enhanced
his life, ruined of course in the sense that I spend so damn much of my time here, being a part-time Grammar Nazi
When he's not on TV Tropes
, he can usually be seen playing his Xbox or jamming on his bass guitar.
Contrary to my username, he is not really all that fond of baseball.
Created the following pages:
This troper's life contains examples of:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: By the bridge
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: This troper suffers from ADD
- Berserk Button: Don't ever call this troper stupid, or refer to him by his nickname.
- Big Eater
- The Big Guy: Well, second biggest anyway
- Big Brother Instinct: I have a younger sister who I would protect with my life, even if I won't admit it to her
- Brainy Brunette
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Graduated from high school, but probably could've done a lot better there if not for my laziness...
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good
- Cleveland Rocks: Though truthfully, I live about an hour away from there
- Cut His Heart Out with a Spoon: My friends and I joke with each other with similar phrases to this.
- Embarrassing Nickname
- Everybody Hates Mathematics: Oh God, do I.
- A Good Name for a Rock Band: The band my friends and I are in is called 'Raven Down', and in case you were wondering, it's a Gears of War refrence.
- Not a Morning Person
- Vitriolic Best Buds: This one friend of mine...
- Yuri Fanboy