- Brainy Blonde
- Cloudcuckoo Lander
- Contemplate Our Navels: Often falls victim to this, including at work.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Strongly wishes he didn't have his Asperger's Syndrome (even though it's almost become trendy to have it lately, like with ADHD in The '90s); let alone his asthma and allergies.
- Lucky Number: His is 18.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Has been known to regale people at parties with gruesome bedtime stories told by his father, and has written some rather disturbing Poison Oak Epileptic Trees.
- Occidental Otaku: Didn't realize he was one until it was too late.
- Self-Deprecation: Will freely admit up front that he wrote the Urusei Yatsura fanfic "My Kid's an Alien!", featured on this site's former So Bad Its Horrible fanfic section. Now considers it to be an Old Shame.
- The Slacker
- The Southpaw
Tropers / Andy J
Yayyy, you're describing Andyjay here! So who is this lunatic exactly? Well, keep on reading. He has been a Troper since about 2008 and nowadays visits the site several times a day (particularly the Poison Oak Epileptic Trees and other Wild Mass Guessing sections). He also writes some Fan Fic (available here); some of which have actually been based on WMG's. Fan of Stephen King, a lot of anime, music from The Sixties through The '90s, YouTube, memes, surrealism and general absurdity, the Internet in general...