Trivia: Young Avengers
- Doing It for the Art: The 2013 run has become famous for innovative layout design by Jamie McKelvie, especially the double page spread for each issue.
- Executive Meddling: The reason Eli does not show up in the 2013 run is that he's under editorial embargo, because a different writer already has plans for him.
- I Knew It: Wiccan and Hulkling's reveal as being a gay couple was done sooner than planned, because all the fans could tell they were in a relationship anyway.
- Name's the Same: Theodore "Teddy" Altman shares a name with Dr. Theodora "Teddy" Altman of Grey's Anatomy, due to creator Allan Heinberg being a producer on that show.
- Schedule Slip: To allow Jim Cheung to draw all of Children's Crusade, the limited series was released over a period of 18 months.
- What Could Have Been: Hulkling was originally going to be a girl who posed as a man to fight crime and Wiccan would only be in love with the male alter ego, but Marvel was already doing something similar with Xavin from The Runaways, albeit with switched genders.
- From interviews you might get the impression Kieron Gillen wanted to create much larger cast, but decided he wouldn't be able to tell a good story with it and cut it to bare minimum. He plans on slowly expanding it as the series goes on. He also wanted to use Eli, but was told another writer already called dibs on him.
- Word of Dante: It isn't quite clear if Wiccan and Speed are actually mutants. Just about every fan assumes so, which probably led to a few times that they've been referred to as mutants in the series. Wiccan's powers did activate when he was a young teen, and in the X-Men Bat Family Crossover Battle of the Atom, Wiccan is a part of the X-Men, so there's that.