- The team against Kang, including Kate's one on one showdown with the tyrant wielding only a sword and longbow!
- The Young Avengers and New Avengers vs. the Skrull Empire vs. the Kree Empire for the fate of Hulkling.
- No love for Mrs. Altman? Confronted by the greatest warrior of her people, come to take her son, and what does she do? Pull a weapon on him.
- Wiccan and Speed give the X-Men and Avengers a reason you suck speech so effective that it sends both teams home. Speed points out that they basically formed a lynch mob out for revenge, and Wiccan says they should give Wanda the same mercy they've given each other whenever they've committed an atrocity. Even Wolverine can't argue.
- Kate Bishop being given Clint Barton's bow & codename of Hawkeye, after impressing Captain America enough in battle that he felt she would do Clint's legacy justice.
- Hulkling posing as Hank Pym to free the captured superhumans during the Civil War event.
- Clint Barton officially passing the torch to Kate in the Young Avengers Presents miniseries.
- Wiccan has one in his backstory: after years of being bullied for being gay, he finally stands up to the bully when he chooses a new target. After the bully turns on him, he ELECTROCUTES HIM and runs away.
- Kate defeating both Psychofor Hire Bullseye (posing as Hawkeye for the Dark Avengers) and Punisher rip-off the Executioner during the Dark Reign: Young Avengers mini
- Wiccan, Enchantress and Coat of Arms using their combined magic to throw the Sentry into another dimension.
- Patriot's Shut Up, Hannibal! speech to Norman Osborn, before punching him so hard he breaks his hand. Even Osborn was stunned by how much damage the Iron Patriot Powered Armor took.
Iron Patriot: This didn't happen, this officially doesn't count in Avengers history.
- Hell, this is one for the whole team - The Young Avengers managed to beat the Young Masters & Dark Avengers so badly that the Young Masters just fled mid-battle, and Norman Osborn ordered his team of criminals to retreat, remarking as he left:
- Billy putting the entire group of the Sons of the Serpent in a coma purely because they'd taken Teddy hostage.
- One of the teaser images for the new series is Miss America knocking Loki out. Her introduction into the series has her interrupting his spell and threatening to tear Loki's head off.
- Can we just say Miss America, full stop? Far from whatever point Vengeance was trying to make, she's totally flourished in YA.
- Volume 2's splash pages: Every issue features an ambitious, unique two page splash.
Noh-Varr: Come with me if you want to be awesome.
- Issue 4's splash, inspired by airplane emergency exit diagrams, is shown as an isometric nightclub floor plan with a key to a few close up panels. Noh-Varr jumps off his space ship through a window, tearing through enemies that just last issue took down the rest of the team, opening up his own pocket dimension storage to grab a record (''Young Hearts Run Free'' by Candi Staton!), put it on the near DJ table, break through another window on the other side of the building and while falling onto his ship, that Kate flies to catch him, he frees the others on the opposite of the room and finishes with -
- Issue #7: Loki fails to track down whoever kidnapped Tommy, only for Miss America to step up and effortlessly opens a portal using the stars on her jacket and necklace and the star tattoos on her wrists.
Miss America: Let's move.
Kate: Who are you?Miss America: Your ticket to the multiverse, princess.
- Despite being hopelessly outgunned when in Mother's home dimension, Prodigy was still able to rescue Teddy and buy them time for a rescue by throwing up his hands and shouting some magic words at her.
- Prodigy warns that the twisted versions of Exterminatrix have black holes for heads, only for Miss America to cut him off and effortlessly destroy them. Her response?
Miss America: The laws of physics can kiss my ass.
- Volume 2, Issue 11: The adult heroes can't see the problem, so David calls in some backup - the other teenage heroes. All of them.