Trivia: Tomb Raider Legend
- Background Music: This is the only game in the series to make extensive use of traditional background music. Previous games in the series relied on ambiences, only playing a few musical stings when a particular event occured.  introduced background music to a few levels, but mostly kept it off. After Legend, Anniversary returned to the concept of ambiences punctuated by stings, and Underworld mixed the two together. 2013 does the same thing.
- Fan Nickname: The "Unknown Entity" that possesses Amanda in Peru is commonly known as "Fluffy'' in the fandom.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- What Could Have Been: Early trailers showcased a variety of things that didn't make it into the final product. Examples include Lara being able to use a rocket launcher and doing backflips off of diagonal surfaces. The Tokyo level was originally meant to have a longer biking segment upon the rooftops which would culminate with Lara crashing the bike into a traditional Japanese garden. Lara was also shown visiting more locations, one of which was nearby a beach, possiby an early version of Croft Manor. The Nepal level had Mooks in different apparel and what looked to be a small camp.
- Other minor changes include Lara originally having a Core-like braid. Also, in the flashback section of Peru, 2 early models of Lara resembling her look in Angel of Darkness are hidden under the ground, untextured.
- The guidebook revealed there was supposed to be a motorcycle segment on a motorway in the England level, as Lara chases down Rutland's thugs who have kidnapped Zip and Alister. The segment was cut.