Trivia: The Marvel Super Heroes
- Acting for At Least 10: Every female in this series was voiced by Peg Dixon. She'd go on to do the exact same thing (while mainly voicing Betty Brant) in Spider-Man (1967).
- Fake Nationality: The fact that this show was produced in Canada, and most of the comics starred Americans, created plenty of examples.
- Fake Russian: The voice actress of Black Widow.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Paul Soles (Bruce Banner, Rick Jones, Happy Hogan) would later voice Spider-Man.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Disney has owned TV and home video rights for even longer than they've owned Marvel Comics itself, but plans to release the shorts on DVD and Netflix became inexplicably delayed, bar some of the Hulk's shorts showing up on a DVD of his 1990s cartoon. The UK and Canada have some official DVD sets.
- The Other Darrin: Hawkeye originally had Chris Wiggins as a voice actor, but Paul Soles later replaced him.
- Talking to Himself: Paul Soles voiced both Bruce Banner and Rick Jones (this also counts as Dawson Casting).