- All There in the Manual: Of all the countless questions left unanswered, Weaver has since provided information of quite a many.
- Audience Participation Failure: Weaver had first attempted to run Ruby Quest on the /r9k/ board, which unfortunately was going nowhere. He had later moved it to /tg/ where its interest and participation spread like wildfire among the communitynote
- Creator Breakdown: Oddly inverted, from the way Weaver talks about it. Weaver started the Quest during a very depressed time in his life, but as the series became darker Weaver claims he was feeling happier and happier, now that the project was giving him stuff to look forward to.
- Deleted Scenes:
"Red came back as some kind of 'force', as seen in the OP's image. Things started coming to life, including the walls themselves. Shit hit the fan. Ruby had a temporary hallucination where everything in the facility was suddenly friendly and happy, Red was wishing her a happy birthday, etc.
Then Ruby nearly died when the Bird Zombie attacked, Tom beat the thing to death to save her but lost an arm."
- For the rest, see the 'Image Links' tab.
- Discredited Meme: Weaver got sick of "hug Tom" being suggested every odd scene, and has stated he half regrets having them ever hug in the first place.
- Fan Nickname/ Known Only By Their Nick Name: CJOPAZE.note
- Follow the Leader: RQ inspired a lot of other "Quest" collective games on /tg/ and other boards, such as Mudy Quest. Asking whether this was a good or bad thing can cause an Internet Backdraft.
- What Measure Is a Fictional-Character?: A Real Life example; nearing the end of the main game, /tg/ goes into a huge debate over the moral consequences of whether or not to Mercy Kill Bella.
- Schedule Slip: Apparently, the main reason /tg/ raged at Maddie so hard during Thursday Quest.
- Subverted[?] when Weaver announces that he actually "never said Thursday".
- Trolling Creator: Weaver had actually admitted this during the Déjà Vu special.note
- Identity Impersonator: Comically averted. During The Weaver, someone had attempted to impersonate the actual Weaver with a Rule 34 spam image drawn in his stylenote . However, this was mainly ignored due to the fact he had got Weaver's tripcode wrong.note
- Sequelitis: For the first time in Ruby Quest's history on the site; the Daisy Quest gag's thread had only achieved a Good Thread archive rating, as every thread before has always been awarded with an Epic Thread rating.
- Fountain of Expies: The video game series has: A bird villager named Ace, and rabbit name Ruby, a raccoon named Tom Nook. Ruby Quest is very obviously based off of Animal Crossing's characters.