Trivia: Nightmare Ned
- Blooper: In the School Nightmare, most kids have 5-digit numbers, yet Ned has a 6-digit number, shown to be 777444.
- Also, one kid's photo shows his number to be 77163. When he is seen in person, his number is 77913.
- Cowboy Bebop at His Computer: There is often confusion over whether the TV show or the game came first.
- Deleted Scene: Some scrapped art from the game shows Ned being ferried across what looks like The river Styx by a rotten tooth man from the Medical Nightmare.
- Fan Nickname: Quite a few of the characters and elements are known by one of these, since they're No Name Given in the game.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Considering that it premiered around the same time as Recess did, it was hard to listen to Ned at the time without thinking of Gus Griswald.
- Its Pronounced Tropay: The Needlemeyer family's last name is sometimes misspelled/ misspoken "Needleman."
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Disney isn't very happy with this series, apparently. The reruns never went to Toon Disney, and its theme song wasn't included on the One Saturday Morning soundtrack album.
- By the way, this series is one of the most interesting cases of this trope because there literally are no tapes to circulate. Torrents do not exist. No decent quality digital episodes exist. Only about four poor quality episodes have surfaced the internet. It is quite possibly the rarest Disney show in existence.
- Real Song Theme Tune: The unreleased version of the "In The Locker" theme, called "The Avenger", features a few, new lyrics:
"The same eyes......The same eyes!—IT CAN'T BE!...The same eyes..."
- Tuckerization: Conrad and Vernon (the two bullies) where named after Conrad Vernon (a Storyboard artist who would later be the voice of The Gingerbread Man)