- Author Existence Failure: A remake to this and Blue Stinger were both planned, along with Xbox sequels, but never came to fruition due to the untimely death of Climax Graphics' president, also the mastermind behind the games.
- Blooper: In "Killer Department Store", the narrator screws up one of his lines.
Narrator: In his warped mi- ...In his warped mind...
- The Danza: Jorg was voiced by Jorg Tittel.
- Doing It for the Art: Yes, really. Creator Shinya Nishigaki had once remarked that he honestly didn't care if Illbleed wasn't a blockbuster title, and that so long as even one person enjoyed playing it, then he considered the game a success.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Sonic fans will probably recognize Eriko and Kevin's voices... They're voiced by Lani Minella and Ryan Drummond, Rouge and Sonic's voice actors pre-4Kids.
- The original trailer for the game is narrated by Jon St. John, in full Duke Nukem mode.
- Let's Play: One by Supergreatfriend, where he shows the various characters and scares in the game whilst questioning the game's internal logic.
- Name's the Same: "The Revenge of Queen Worm" takes place in "Camp David", but it's not the country retreat of the President of the United States (despite a line in the opening narration implying that it is).
- What Could Have Been: The Remake and Xbox Sequel.
- If one looks at screenshots on IGN (here), the pulse meter had a different layout, there are a few traps and areas that don't appear to have been in the game, Cork having a much more Woody-like face, and a concept map of the park that looks vastly different from what's in the final game.
- Trailers show that enemies also appeared to be in the park itself, and "OHNOMAN" seemed to be a normal enemy, along with layouts and other things that, again, don't appear in the game proper.