Trivia for the Game Show:
- Hey, It's That Sound!: The 1980s run recycled a buzz-in noise from another NBC game, Blockbusters.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Both runs are gone; the ABC version was wiped and the 1980s version was destroyed in a flood in series creator Don Reid's house, along with its production materials and music in 2013. Only one ABC daytime show (August 1968) and about 15 NBC episodes (including Pilot #3, the premiere, and the Grand Finale) are known to exist.
- Old Shame: Bob Eubanks called it "Dream Furniture".
- Screwed by the Network: The NBC version was ranked third among daytime game shows as late as the spring of 1984. It was replaced that summer with Scrabble which would run for six years, occupying the same time slot Dream House had for the first three.
Trivia for the Movie:
- Not Screened for Critics
- Old Shame: Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz and director Jim Sheridan hated the final cut so much that each of them refused to go out and promote the movie.
- Sheridan's dislike stems from him being locked out of the editing room as punishment for bad test screenings (he did do studio-mandated reshoots, though).